Tuesday 31st July

by 10:49 0 comments
Ended July on a sour note with a 1% loss on a EUR/USD sell yesterday.


EUR/USD 15min

A. Highest volume from Monday.
B. Highest volume Tuesday morning, took my trade from this zone.
C. Highest volume from Tuesday.

We got a nice bounce from the high of A in the morning and pushed up from here. Some high volume came in at B with a nice low close, the next two bars are down on the 15min showing some weakness. Within these down bars there was a ND on the 5min chart. I shorted the low of this and set my target for 2269. Which it missed by 4 pips.


EUR/USD 5min

Once it started to push back up I decided to close the trade, which resulted in a loss of 1.14%. I'm glad I closed it where I did as it would've been a full 2% loss otherwise.

I'll post graphs and progress in the next post.

Cheers,

Liam

Liam

Author

28. Forex. Trading. Music. Beer. Food. Travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment